Reserved Pavilion Tickets
Includes one reserved seat for the Main Stage Pavilion area.
Also includes GA standing room access to the second stage.
Upgrade to the ultimate VIP experience for Houston Open Air! Each VIP pass includes:
– Access to the air conditioned VIP Lounge
– A live video stream of main stage performances
– VIP-only restrooms
– Dedicated concessions (for additional purchase)
– A VIP-only entrance into the venue
– A commemorative Houston Open Air laminate
Be sure to add on your VIP upgrade when purchasing via Ticketmaster!
To add-on a VIP upgrade after your original purchase, please call Ticketmaster customer support at 1-800-745-3000.
THE FINE PRINT
– Monster Energy Houston Open Air is an all ages event. Patrons ages 3 and up require a ticket for entry.
– All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
– The Main Pavilion Stage is reserved seating. The second stage area is all GA and standing room only.
For issues with previously purchased tickets, please call Ticktemaster at 1-800-745-3000.
– Houston Open Air is an outdoor event and is held rain or shine.
– Line-up, schedule and set times are subject to change.
– Please only purchase tickets through this site and our official purchase page. We are not responsible for tickets purchased through any unofficial sources.
– The re-sale or attempted re-sale of tickets at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
– Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
– All persons entering the venues are subject to search for prohibited items including but not limited to: contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, and recording devices.
– Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
– Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Houston Open Air.